- General DungeonCraft Team Rules
- Support Team Rules
- Construction Team Rules
- Admin Team Rules
- Team Acceptance, Promote, and Demote Rules
These rules apply to all DungeonCraft Team members if not stated else. You can report any DungeonCraft Team member directly to the Owners using our admin e-mail: email@example.com.
All the instructions below are here to make DungeonCraft more efficient and fair, so please follow them so that everyone can focus on their primary tasks.
General DungeonCraft Team Rules #
- DungeonCraft Team members may not bully or troll players on the server in any way.
- DungeonCraft Team members may not influence the economy of any of the DungeonCraft servers (examples: selling something underprice, giving other players items for free, etc.).
- DungeonCraft Team members may not give or sell items, XP or any other potentially valuable resource (example: jobs XP, residences,…) acquired in creative, given by command, or acquired in any other non-survival way to other players or themselves.
- DungeonCraft Team member may not perform as a member of another Minecraft server team (support, administration, builder, etc.).
- Anything not listed here may be deemed against the rules by the Owners if needed.
Any damage to the server (file deletion, world deletion, misconfiguring plugins) or any kind of raiding our Minecraft server or Discord server will be reported to The Slovak Police Force and all necessitous measures will be taken.
Support Team Rules #
Helper Rules #
- Helpers must ensure that all players comply with rules. If a player doesn’t comply, they must warn, kick, or temporarily mute them, according to the rule that was violated.
- Helpers must report all major rule violations and player problems (these include all rule violations and problems that can’t be punished or solved with their permissions) to superior Support Team members (Moderators or Moderator+). If there is no superior Support Team member currently available, they must send the player to the DungeonCraft Support.
Moderator Rules #
- Moderators inherit all the Helpers’ obligations.
- If a player doesn’t comply with the rules, they must warn, kick, temporarily mute, ban, temporarily ban, IP-ban, or temporarily IP-ban them, according to the rule that was violated.
- Moderators are responsible for solving Violation Reports, Questions (if they can answer), Account Transfers & Backups, or other problems on the DungeonCraft Ticket Dashboard.
- If they can’t solve the problem with their permissions, they must contact an Admin (not Owner).
Moderator+ Rules #
- Moderator+ inherits all the Moderators’ obligations.
- Moderator+ is responsible for the recruitment of new Helpers to the DungeonCraft Team.
- Moderator+ is responsible for the task assignation on our Ticket Dashboard. They must ensure that all the ticket that Moderators are obliged to answer are solved.
Construction Team Rules #
Builder Rules #
- Builders must build the buildings that their superior tells them to build.
Architect Rules #
- Architect inherits all the Builder’s obligations.
Architect+ Rules #
- Architect+ inherits all the Architect’s obligations.
- Architect+ coordinates the building work between the whole Construction Team.
- Architect+ receives all the instructions (what to build) from Admins and Owners.
- Architect+ is responsible for the recruitment of the new Builders.
Admin Team Rules #
Developer Rules #
- Developer is responsible for the developement, bug fixing and testing of custom DungeonCraft plugins.
Admin Rules #
- Admin is responsible for the recruitment (promotes) of Moderators and Architects.
- Admins are responsible for the administration, updating, and enhancing of the DungeonCraft Minecraft Server Network.
- Admins are responsible for the design of the DungeonCraft Store.
- Admins are responsible for securing, administrating, and managing the DungeonCraft VPS.
Owner Rules #
- Owners inherit all the Admins’ obligations.
- Owners must do every that is possible to enhance DungeonCraft Minecraft Server Network or DungeonCraft community.
- Owners may punish players by their own decision if they evaluate them as harmful to the community or as a threat to any of DungeonCraft’s platforms.
- Owners don’t have any obligation to solve players’ problems.
- Owners are responsible for the recruitment (promotes) of Moderator+ and Architect+.
- Owners are responsible for the payment gates on the DungeonCraft Store.
- Owners are obligated to pay for all the DungeonCraft expenses.
Team Acceptance, Promote, and Demote Rules #
New Members, Applicants #
- The applicant may only be accepted to DungeonCraft Team if they comply with all the requirements stated in the DungeonCraft Team Recruitment page and they correctly apply to the position through a ticket on our Support.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the requirements, the ticket will be automatically closed with no response.
DungeonCraft Team Members #
- The applicant may only be promoted if they comply with all the requirements stated in the DungeonCraft Team Recruitment page and they correctly apply to the position through a ticket on our Support or if an Owner (or Admin in case of Moderator or Architect applications) reaches out to them and asks them whether they want to be promoted to a higher position.