- Added 3 seconds cooldown for teleportation to Lobby.
- Added command /live for Twitch and YouTube roles on Badlands, Lobby and Survival.
- Totally reworked the Authentication system. Premium players now don’t have to go through the Auth server, it will automatically send them to the Lobby.
- Reworked the log in and register messages.
- You will now spawn in the correct spawn location when joining the Auth server for the first time.
- Disabled join and quit messages on the Auth server.
- Removed the message that was sent to the player when joining Lobby.
- Updated holograms about Badlands because it is available for everyone now!
- Updated server selector.
- Badlands is now open for everyone! We are now in Open Beta Phase.
- We added Dynmap that can be found at badlands.dungeoncraft.sk
- Disabled Tornado, Hailstorm, Earthquake, and Meteor shower as they could cause damage to protected areas. We are planning to re-add some of them in the upcoming versions.
- Added Weapon Station – a large “crafting table” with a 6×6 grid used only for crafting weapons.
- Added our first guns – a pistol called Knock 21 and an assault rifle called SA-58. They both consume iron nuggets as ammo and all the details can be found here.
- Added custom crafting for scaffolding.
- Added custom crafting for Recipe Book.
- Added custom crafting for Weapon Station.
- Added custom crafting for Knock 21 (pistol).
- Added custom crafting for SA-58 (assault rifle).
- Added Market building to the Oasis where all the trader NPCs are located now.
- Added Truck to the Oasis where you can find the Fringe Guide NPC.
- Lvl-0 can now have up to 4 Land members.
- Lvl-1 can now have up to 8 Land members.
- Lvl-2 can now have up to 12 Land members.
- Lvl-3 can now have up to 16 Land members.
- Lvl-4 can now have up to 24 Land members.
- Lvl-5 can now have up to 32 Land members.
- We temporarily removed Custom Enchantments. They will be re-added in the Enchanted Update!
- Added required Age field to the DungeonCraft Team Application ticket category.
- Changed Account/Channel Name in the Partnership ticket category to Account/Channel Link.
- Adjusted the Ticket Dashboard look:
- Ticket text is now larger
- All replies are now fully visible
- Changed Notes text color (only visible to Support Agents)
- Links are now colored in DungeonCraft orange
Wiki Article Updates
- Updated DungeonCraft Team Recruitment wiki document.
- Updated Survival Rules wiki document.
- Updated Weather and disasters in Badlands wiki document.
- Added new Weapons in Badlands wiki document.
- Added new Badlands Custom Craftings wiki document.
- Updated Badlands Ranks wiki article.
- Updated What is Badlands wiki article.
- Changed DungeonCraft Bots name color to DungeonCraft Orange (#f95e25).