With this update, we are preparing for the launch of a new game mode on our Minecraft Server – Dungeons. Here is a list of changes.
Minecraft Server Updated
- Minimal length of the password set to 4 characters.
- Maximal length of the password set to 20 characters.
- Time for registering set to 60 seconds.
- We are now protecting cracked accounts that played on our server previously and got purchased by someone. The player will be required to enter the account’s password instead of just automatically logging in. This feature stops premium players from stealing offline player accounts.
- Players only receive votes on the server they are joined on.
- We created a new server where Dungeons will be created.
- Added “towny” world – players will be able to create their towns on this world, fight with each other,…
- Added “dungeons” world – a custom-built world with dungeons, quests, story, etc.
- Added new tab list.
- Configured Dungeons Discord bot.
- Removed default kit.
- Set up a new store where we can accept Paysafecard, SMS payments, bank transfers, etc. Click here to open the new store.
- Updated Silver VIP and Gold VIP with the info about /bossbar command.
- Added membership screening. Players have to accept the rules before they can chat on our Discord.
- Updated Rules on our Discord.
- Added Roles Information to the #💢》roles channel on Discord.
DungeonCraft Team Updates
- Removed permission for time and weather commands on Survival (moderators still have it).
- Moderators now don’t get their game mode changed when switching world on Dungeons.
- Builders and Architects now don’t get their game mode changed when switching world on Dungeons.
- Added permission for time commands on Dungeons.
- Admins and Founders now don’t get their game mode changed when switching world on Dungeons.